maandag 13 mei 2013

Hash Browns: Day 2

Ok, here we go!

1) I chopped 1 potato in small cubes like this.


2) I put them in boiling water for 3 minutes, because they soften pretty quickly.


3) I let them rest for about ten minutes.


4) For our first experiment we add:
     - half a tea spoon of salt
     - half a tea spoon of sugar
     - 3 tea spoons of flower
     - a little bit of pepper

Half a tea spoon of salt
Half a tea spoon of sugar
3 tea spoons of flower
A little bit of pepper

5) I mash them a little bit.



6) I put them in between some baking paper and roll them into the right thickness




7) I cut them in Hash Brown sizes and put them in the freezer.



Tomorrow, we will go to the next part: frying them.

For the water/flower mixture I used 7 cups of water, 3 cups of flower and 1 cup of potato starch.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten