zaterdag 25 mei 2013

Vegetarian Lasagna with Spinach, Tomatoes and Mushrooms

As you know I'm a vegetarian so I don't eat meat, fish, chicken. For those vegetarians out there I will give a delicious recipe for lasagna.

You will need a lot of ingredients:
- lasagna sheets
- butter
- basil
- red wine
- tomatoes
- flour
- white wine
- nutmeg
- spinach
- mushrooms
- concentrated tomato paste
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- thyme
- oregano
- rasped cheese
- parmezan
- mascarpone

First we make the Bechamel sauce, which is basically a mixture of flour, cream, butter, water and nutmeg (optional: white wine). It's pretty standard. Don't add too much flour, or you will have a lot of sauce. Make the sauce thick enough.


And this is how I made the lasagna. Try it yourself!


After having baked it for almost an hour on medium heat, I added the cheese on top of it and let it bake for another few minutes on high heat. This is the result...

Without Cheese on Top:



With Cheese on Top:



Conclusion:
Very good taste, the only comment I have on myself is that the spinach was a little bit darkened because I cooked it for too long. Almost an hour cooking. Next time don't overcook the lasagna! Half an hour is enough.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten