zondag 19 januari 2014

Apple Tart

Today I made the most difficult form of apple tart I have ever made. It cost me 2 hours to make it.

Basically I used these 3 videos from TheSeasonedCook to make it. He is one of my favourite chefs.

1) First we make apple sauce. For my recipe I used 2 whole apples. You just microwave the apples with some lemon juice and water:


2) Second, we make the dough. I used:
- 1 egg
- 500 ml of flour
- 188 g of butter
- a bit of salt
- 100 g of vanilla sugar (you could add more if you like)

It was fun making it.

3) We bake the apples with butter, white wine, some sugar and cinnamon. I used 3 apples and some cinnamon with honey. Then I put it in the oven. At the same time I baked the pastry. Afterwards, we fill the tart with the apple sauce, the apples and some custard.

For the custard I used for my recipe:
- 150 ml cream
- 4 egg yolks
- 40 g of vanilla sugar (you could add more if you like)


You can then add vanilla sauce to it:


This is my result:




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten