donderdag 27 juni 2013

Moelleux Au Chocolat: Day 2

Today I'm going to use another recipe:


- 170 g chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 120 g sugar
- 55 g flour
- little bit salt
- 150 g butter

In little cups at 200 °C after having put them in the fridge for an hour.

I have 5 little cups and I will take them out of the oven one by one to see what happens during the course of time. At least one of them will be baked well enough to have this gooey inside.


Result:
This is very difficult to make. I didn't preheat the oven properly, next time I wait till the oven is exactly at 200 °C. It was still heating up while the cakes were in the oven. Even so, the amount of time the cakes need to be in the oven is very exact to the minute. One minute over time and your inside has become solid. This is what happened this time. I put it in there for 10 minutes and probably had to put it in there for 7 to 8 minutes.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten